These regulations set out the rules for using the online store meblenapodlodze.pl. These Regulations are the regulations referred to in Article 8 item 1(1) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (i.e. Journal of Laws of Laws of 2017, item 1219.The owner of the online store meblenapodlodze.pl, hereinafter referred to as the “Store”, is the company Łąccy – Kołczygłowy Sp. z o. o. with tax identification number NIP: 842-15-51-629.
- The delivery address is Łąccy – Kołczygłowy Sp. z o. o., ul. Słupska 60, 77-140 Kołczygłowy, e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number +48 533 290 920.
- These Regulations are addressed to all users of the Online Store meblenapodlodze.pl – both consumers and entrepreneurs.
- These Regulations set out the rules for registering a user and the rules for using a user account, rules for placing orders in the Store, rules for concluding and terminating contracts for the sale of Goods, technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the Store’s ICT system and the complaint procedure.
- Access to the Regulations can be obtained by any user of the Store at any time by “clicking” the “Regulations” link placed on the Store’s website, as well as by saving its PDF version on the carrier of their choice.
- Information about products offered in the Store, such as descriptions, prices constitute an invitation to conclude a sales contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code, in accordance with the terms of the Regulations.
- Goods in the Store are marked in detail. The website provides information particularly about the properties of the Commodity, the price thereof, the material it was made of
- Photos and presentations of the offered products are the property of the Store and are used to present specific products.
- CUSTOMER / USER DEFINITIONS – a natural or legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, with full capacity to perform legal acts, in particular to make purchases in the Store.
- SKLEP – the Seller Łąccy – Kołczygłowy Sp. z o. o., ul. Słupska 60, 77-140 Kołczygłowy, online store owner meblenapodlodze.pl
- BUSINESS DAY – one day between Monday and Friday, excluding public holidays.
- NEWSLETTER – electronic distribution service provided by the Store via e-mail, which allows all users using it to automatically receive from the Store cyclical content of the newsletter containing information about Goods, new products and promotions in the Store.
- GOODS / PRODUCT – an item available in the Store constituting the store’s offer and being the subject of a Sales Agreement between the User and the Store.
- REGULATIONS – these regulations of the Online Store meblenapodlodze.pl.
- ONLINE STORE – The store is available at the Internet address: https://meblenapodlodze.pl.
- SALE AGREEMENT – an agreement concluded between the Store User and the Store Łąccy – Kołczygłowy Sp. z o. o.
- ACT ON CONSUMER RIGHT – act of 30th May 2014 on consumer rights (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 683).
3. RULES OF USING THE ONLINE STORE
- Łąccy – Kołczygłowy Sp. z o. o. enables the conclusion of contracts for the sale of Goods via the Internet.
- The sales contract is concluded between the Store User and Łąccy – Kołczygłowy Sp. z o. o.
- The condition of using the Store is to read and accept the Store’s Regulations.
- The user is required to provide correct, current and truthful information when placing the order. If incomplete or incorrect information is provided, Łąccy – Kołczygłowy Sp. z o. o. reserves the right to withdraw from the contract and the performance of the contract in the event that the provided data prevent the successful performance of the contract. The store will attempt to contact the customer before the final refusal to process the order in order to obtain data / information enabling the order to be carried out.
- The buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract in writing without giving a reason within fourteen days from the date of the contract pursuant to the Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 as amended) In the event of a written withdrawal from the contract, the customer is obliged to return the goods within fourteen days.
- In the event of exercising the right to a 14-day withdrawal, the cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the seller / buyer.
- The Store shall take all possible technical and organizational measures required by applicable law to protect the Customers’ personal data, in particular preventing the unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying the data provided during registration.
- The Customer who uses the Store is obliged to: a) refrain from delivering or submitting content prohibited by law; b) use the Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning and in a way that is not burdensome for other users and the Store’s administrator; c) not sending and not placing unsolicited commercial information within the Store.
4. SERVICES PROVIDED ELECTRONICALLY BY THE ONLINE STORE
The store provides its customers with services available electronically, such as: a) concluding online sales contracts without having to set up an account, b) creating a User account in the Store free of charge, c) generating free shopping list and wish lists after creating a customer account, d) allows you to order free commercial information about Goods and Services offered by the Store.
- The User may at any time cancel their account and withdraw their willingness to receive commercial information described in item “d” above by sending an appropriate statement to the e-mail address: email@example.com or by post to the company’s address that is Łąccy – Kołczygłowy Sp. z o. o., ul. Słupska 60; 77-140 Kołczygłowy.
- Services provided electronically by the Store described in paragraph 1 above are provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
- Technical conditions for the provision of electronic services by the Store are: a) use of an electronic device (computer, tablet, smartphone) with access to the Internet; b) using a web browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, Firefox or other); c) having an active e-mail account.
- Complaints regarding services provided electronically by the Store may be submitted by the User by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address of the company, i.e. Łąccy – Kołczygłowy Sp. z o. o., ul. Słupska 60; 77-140 Kołczygłowy. The Store will make every effort to ensure that the complaint is processed as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
- The Customer may choose the following forms of payment for ordered Goods: BLIK payments, payment card, electronic transfer via an external payment system imoje, operated by ING Bank Śląski SA with its registered office in Katowice.
5. CONCLUSION OF THE SALES CONTRACT
The Store allows you to place orders for the Goods offered in the store meblenapodlodze.pl as follows: a) through the Store’s website (on-line), using the ordering procedure, b) by e-mail, sending an order containing the indication selected Goods to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The store accepts orders placed online around the clock, on all days of the week. Orders placed on non-working days and holidays will be processed on the first business day following the day on which the order was placed.
- The customer can place an order without having to permanently register his data in the Store’s database (so-called purchases without registration).
- The condition of placing an order is to fill in the form all required contact details necessary for the effective shipment of the goods or the systematic generation of a VAT invoice or fiscal receipt.
- In order to place an order, you should select the Goods in the Store, in particular in terms of quantity, color, size, and then go to the “Basket” and then continue the ordering process by choosing the appropriate form of payment and delivery.
- Until the confirmation of the selection of the Goods by clicking the “Order and Pay” button, the Customer has the option of making changes and modifications to the Goods in the order, as well as contact details for shipping or invoice. The Customer’s approval of the order by using the “Order and pay” button is tantamount to acceptance of the obligation to pay the price of the Goods and the cost of their delivery, of which the customer is informed immediately before confirming the order.
- The Customer’s approval of the order in accordance with paragraph 6 above is the Customer’s offer submitted to Łąccy – Kołczygłowy Sp. z o. o. regarding the conclusion of a sales contract in accordance with the order and the Regulations.
- At the time of placing the order in accordance with paragraph 6 above, the Customer will receive to the provided e-mail address information containing the order placed, the quantity of Goods ordered, the value of the order, the selected type of delivery and payment, the time of order completion and contact details of the Customer, the Store, as well as information on the procedure for submitting complaints regarding the Goods and about the Customer’s right to withdraw from the sales contract. The e-mail message provided above confirms that the Store has received the purchase offer submitted by the Customer.
- The Store sends confirmation of acceptance or refusal to accept the Customer’s offer submitted electronically (“Confirmation of order completion and shipment”) or refusal to accept the Customer’s offer to the e-mail address provided by him. After receiving the above confirmation, the contract for the sale of Goods ordered by the Customer between the Customer and Łąccy – Kołczygłowy Sp. z o. o. is concluded.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee valid for the products sold
- The sales contract is concluded in Polish, in accordance with these Regulations and the order placed by the Customer.
- The store reserves the right to refuse an order under a sales contract if: the buyer’s contact details are so imprecise that they prevent the delivery of the goods or payment for the order has not been made within 3 business days of placing the order.
6. DELIVERY AND COLLECTION OF GOODS
Purchased goods are delivered to the address indicated by the Customer in the order. The deadline for completing the order is sent to the Customer in the order summary.
- The estimated delivery time of the ordered goods to the Customer depends on the specificity of the Good and is specified on the subsite of the Good.
- Commencement of the order may be delayed until the amount on the Store’s bank account is credited to the sales contract, including the cost of the goods and any delivery.
- Within the territory of the Republic of Poland, the Goods are delivered to the Customer via the DHL forwarding company.
- All shipments are carried out by insured courier after accepting the terms offered by the carrier.
- For orders carried out in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the delivery costs for the purchased Goods are PLN 24.40 (in words: twenty four zlotys 40 grosz). Detailed information on logistics costs are specified when making a purchase in the purchase form. The customer is also informed of any delivery costs before the order is approved. Each shipped product is accompanied by a proof of purchase (receipt or VAT invoice), and a product exchange / return form, if the Customer is entitled to such exchange and the Product is not prepared for the Customer’s individual, personalized order.
- The costs of returning the goods after the withdrawal from the sales contract are covered by the Customer.
The information on the purchase price of the goods provided on the store’s website is binding from the moment the Customer receives an e-mail confirming the acceptance of the order placed by the Customer for the purchase of selected Goods. The above price will not change regardless of price changes in the Store, which may appear after confirming the order by email.
- Prices of products in the store are given in PLN (Polish zlotys) or euros and contain all its components, including VAT and taxes.
- The Store reserves the right to change the prices of goods in the Online Store meblenapodlodze.pl, introduce new goods for sale, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the store’s sites, or make changes to them in accordance with the Civil Code and other laws, such changes such do not infringe the rights of persons who have concluded contracts for the sale of goods offered by the Store before the abovementioned changes or rights of persons authorized to use a given promotion, in accordance with its rules and during its duration.
8. PAYMENT METHODS
The Store provides the Customer with a method of payment by bank transfer to the Store’s bank account.
- The customer pays the price for the ordered Goods together with the delivery costs, at their choice by bank transfer. Failure to receive payment to the bank account of Łąccy – Kołczygłowy Sp. z o. o. within 3 days of placing the order, will result in the cancellation of the order. In this situation, you can place orders again. Implementation of the order paid by bank transfer begins after receiving the payment for the goods.
9. COMPLAINTS ABOUT GOODS
The company Łąccy – Kołczygłowy Sp. z o. o. is responsible for physical or legal defects in the offered Goods on the basis of art. 556 et seq. of the Civil Code.
- Goods purchased in the Store may be advertised subject to the deadlines and conditions of the complaint set out in relevant law, if the goods have defects that make them incompatible with the concluded sales contract.
- Complaints may be submitted by the Customer via post, by registered letter or other form of shipment, by sending the goods back together with a written description of the defect, date and circumstances of its occurrence to the address of the company’s registered office, i.e. Łąccy – Kołczygłowy Sp. z o. o., ul. Słupska 60, 77-140 Kołczygłowy, with the note: “Complaint meblenapodlodze.pl”
- The Customer will receive information on how to handle the complaint within 14 days from the day following the day of receipt by the Store of the package containing the advertised Goods.
- If the Goods have defects, the Customer is entitled to the following claims based on art. 556 and Article 561 of the Civil Code: a) submitting a statement on withdrawal from the Contract or reduction of the price of the Goods, unless the Store immediately and without undue inconvenience for the Buyer replaces the Goods with a faultless one or removes the defect; b) request to replace the Goods with a product free from defects or to remove the defect.
- In the case the complaint is rejected, the goods will be returned along with an opinion as to the groundlessness of the complaint.
- If the Customer finds damage to the goods during transport, it is recommended that the Customer draws up a damage report in the presence of the courier.
10. EXTRAJUDICIAL WAYS OF SETTLING COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
Every Customer who is a consumer has the right to use the following out-of-court complaint consideration and redress: a) the consumer has the option of initiating mediation proceedings with the voivodeship inspector of trade inspection; b) submitting a request to hear the case by the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court operating at the relevant Voivideship Inspectorate of Trade Inspection; c) asking the Municipal Consumer Ombudsman for help in the protection of consumers’ interests and rights. The consumer should receive
- free assistance from the Consumer Ombudsman in protecting the rights and interests of consumers; d) The consumer may also seek advice from social organizations, such as Federation of Consumers (http://www.federacja-konsumentow.org.pl/); e) The Customer purchasing goods as a consumer is also entitled to use out-of-court dispute resolution and redress in the form of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) interactive platform, in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21, 2013 on the online system of settling consumer disputes and amendments to Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009 / EC (ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr).
11. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE SALES CONTRACT, RETURN OF GOODS
The Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of the applicable law has the right to withdraw from the sales contract without giving a reason, provided that the Goods has not been manufactured according to the individual specifications of the consumer, was not prefabricated and was not manufactured on the basis of an individual configuration satisfying the Customer’s individual needs.
- The group of Goods offered by the Store excluded from the right to withdraw from a distance contract includes all Goods on which the Store makes an individual, personalized engraving decorating the Goods and taking into account the individual, personalized configuration of materials. This exclusion includes Goods that are prepared upon an individual, personalized order by the Customer.
- The deadline to withdraw from the contract for the sale of Goods, except for excluded Goods described in paragraph 2 above, expires after 14 days from the day on which the Customer came into possession of the Goods, or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer, came into possession of the Goods.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer should inform the Store about his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail), sent to the address of the company’s registered office, i.e. Łąccy – Kołczygłowy Sp. z o. o., ul. Słupska 60, 77-140 Kołczygłowy with the note: “Return of the meblenapodlodze.pl product” or to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The withdrawal form is available on the Store’s website (return form).
- The store will immediately send the customer confirmation of receipt of information on withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium (for example, by e-mail).
- In order to respect the date for withdrawing from the Contract, a Consumer shall provide information regarding the exercise of the right to withdrawal, prior to the lapse of the period for withdrawal.
- The Customer sends the Goods which are being withdrawn from the contract to the following postal address: Łąccy – Kołczygłowy Sp. z o. o., ul. Słupska 60, 77-140 Kołczygłowy immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the Store of withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if the consumer sends back the commodity before the deadline of 14 days.
- The costs associated with withdrawal from the contract are borne by the Customer.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Store returns to the Customer all payments received from them related to the given withdrawal from the contract, including the costs of delivery (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Store), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Store was informed of the Customer’s decision to exercise the right of withdrawal.
- The Store may withhold reimbursement for the return for Goods until receipt of the product or until proof of sending it back to the Store, whichever occurs first.
- The Customer will be responsible for reducing the value of the Goods resulting from their use in a way that exceeds the necessary means to confirm the character, features and functioning of the Goods.
12. PROVISIONS CONCERNING NON-CONSUMER ENTREPRENEURS
The provisions contained in this paragraph apply only to entrepreneurs who are not Consumers within the meaning of the law.
- The Seller is entitled to withdraw from the sales contract concluded with a Customer not being a consumer within 14 calendar days from its conclusion. Withdrawal from the contract may occur without providing a reason and does not give rise to any claims against the Store on the part of the Customer who is not a consumer.
- The Store’s liability under the warranty is excluded in accordance with art. 558 paragraph §1 of the Civil Code.
- The Store’s liability for the sale of Goods to a Customer who is not a consumer passes to the Customer when the Store hands over the goods to the carrier.
- The store may limit the availability of payment methods for non-consumer customers to prepay in full, regardless of the payment method chosen by the customer in the sales form.
- Store’s liability towards customers who are not consumers is limited, regardless of the legal basis, to the amount of the price paid by the customer resulting from the contract of sale, but not higher than to the amount of PLN 2,000.00 (in words: two thousand zlotys) in both individual claims and group claims.
- The store is not liable for lost profits in relation to the sales contract concluded with a non-consumer customer.
- All disputes will be considered by the court competent for the Store’s registered office.
13. FINAL PROVISIONS
The sales contract concluded in the meblenapodlodze.pl Store is concluded in Polish or English, depending on the option chosen by the Customer.
- Polish law applies to the contract for the sale of Goods in the Store.
- Customers’ personal data provided during registration and creating an account in the Store are processed by Łąccy – Kołczygłowy Sp. z o. o., ul. Słupska 60, 77-140 Kołczygłowy, solely for the purpose of implementing the sales contract and for promotional and marketing activities, provided that the Customer has agreed thereto.
- The Customer has the right to update, supplement or rectify personal data provided to the Store at any time, as well as to permanently delete them.
- The Store reserves the right to change the content of the Regulations.
- In the event of conclusion of continuous contracts pursuant to these Regulations (services provided electronically), the amended Regulations shall be deemed binding if the Store complies with the requirements set out in Article 384 and 3841 of the Civil Code, i.e. the User has been effectively notified of changes to the Regulations and the possibility of withdrawing from the contract. Users will be notified of changes to the Regulations by e-mail.
- If the User does not accept the Store Regulations, it is impossible to purchase the Goods in the Store.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the general provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code, the Act on the provision of electronic services, the Act on consumer rights and other legal acts applicable to the operation of the Store.