What is the "0% Instalments" programme offered?
What the "0% Instalments" programme is about
In the "0% Instalments" programme, the loan granted is interest-free. The annual percentage rate of charge (APR) is 0%. You can purchase furniture (or a single piece of furniture) without making a standard payment, but by choosing an instalment form. You repay the cost of the purchase in monthly instalments without additional interest.
Advantages of 0% instalments
• an opportunity to purchase furniture quickly, without incurring an immediate financial outlay
• a chance to make larger purchases or to buy more expensive but better quality products, thanks to the convenient spreading of payments over time
• a lighter financial burden of the investment due to a considerably smaller single expense
• building up a positive credit history and creditworthiness with BIK (Polish Credit Information Bureau),
• easy paperwork that can be completed online
Answers to the most frequent questions - FAQ
Can I buy all the furniture from moonwood.me in 0% instalments?
0% instalments are available for furniture with a value greater than 300 PLN.
Can furniture covered by the promotion be bought in 0% instalments?
Yes, there are no restrictions in this area.
Is the price of furniture purchased on 0% instalments higher than the cost of purchase with standard payment?
No, the price does not change regardless of the form of payment. Payment by instalments does not increase the cost of the furniture purchased.
What is the minimum and maximum number of instalments?
The purchase can be spread over a minimum of 5 instalments and a maximum of 10 instalments. A table with the basic schedule can be seen by clicking on the instalment information on the product page.
What is the maximum amount of credit that can be granted under the Instalments 0 programme?
The maximum amount of credit offered is PLN 50,000. If the cost of your purchase plans exceeds it, you will have to pay the surplus as an own contribution, which cannot be spread in instalments.